12/20/2012

Change !

Can only say we CHANGE  !!! 
couple between what we do ?
Feeling every day U chat with me you just perfunctory with me :(
U understand what i feel in the end ?
sometines , I tolerate U 
I think  u really busy ,, no time to accompany ..
BUT ,, that's all comfort myself 
I had to ENDURE !! 
Men are the same ??
when they are sincere pursuit of a girl ,
they will do their best to impress the girl ,
when they get the girl , 
they will rush to treat the girl ..
THAT'S BOY 
U CHANGE a lot !!! 
I dislike the way u treat me right now 
feel that was casual 
everynight ,, we just talk less and lesssss :(
casual greeting  a few words on the ends of 
OK , FINE  
since u treat me like that , i also treat u back like that 
Now , i don't care what we are 
hope u know the problem we are now 
more than four days, 
MERRY CHRISTMAS hohoho :P
and our second month ,, 
i don't feel happy also ..
our relationships already feeling light 
i thinks u also forgot too 
ok ,, Fine..nvm ,,, 
think that even happened ............
after at all , 
u cam't accompany also 
only had ordinary pass that days 
Nevermind , really nevermine :')
i told myself don't think too much 
BUT , i can't lie myself 
if he really love me , 
he will treat me as princecess,, 
but he din't not ! 
haizzzzzzzzzzz ... 
girls are always cheated ...
girls are always injured on feeling 
if u treat me on  like this 
i think we will finish our relationships 
we will break up !!  :(



没有评论:

发表评论